Wednesday 2 December 2009

Love Hate Relationship

This week has not been a great one so far. The saving grace is that my vacation starts Friday morning...very early. Until then, and probably for that day too, I am super stressed out and overly emotional.

I used to be the type of person who never showed emotions. I was a rock. It actually used to scare my family...

Anyway, fast forward to today and I can't stop showing emotion! It's rediculous. Nothing in particular is wrong and at the same time it feels like so much is wrong. I just seem to be a waterfall of emotions lately. Actually, I just read a poem on today's post on a blog called Let's Fly Away Now and it really spoke to me. I feel like it was written for me.



"nothing is anything that provokes a feeling so completely indescribable

and filled with emotion that you want to cry and cry and cry."

Well for today's post I'm going to share with you what I love and what I don't love (hate seems mean) this week! yay!

Loves

Knee high socks

PB&J with Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Bread
(actual sandwhich)


Headbands

Pumpkin Bread

My new jammies


Sprite

Fleece blankets

My Bff Katie
who didn't get my message cancelling our plans
and showed up at our place while I was mid breakdown
she dragged my sobbing behind out of bed and got me to the gym
and got me to laugh.
<3 her.


Red Berry & Cedar Yankee Candle.
It smells like Christmas.

The bag I bought for my carry-on


Bathrobes & slippers

Jax
(the cheese puffs)

How Ryan holds my hand before we go to sleep.
<3

...

and the

Non - Loves

Rush hour traffic

Frost in the morning

Lilly
Who is responsible for the destruction of our Christmas tree.
I think her life's mission is to destroy everything we own.
There she is attacking the TV.


My hair

Not having nail polish on

Packing

Bills

Using a space heater at work

Being angry about things I can't control
and caring too much about some others.

...


I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Fortunatly I have more loves this week than not.

I'm sure my crabby mood will lift soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f