Monday 28 December 2009

Future Etsy Shopaholic

I had never heard of Etsy before starting my blog. The name sounded vaguely familiar but I really had no clue what it was all about. Since joining the Blogger community I have seen many posts referencing Etsy shops and showcasing items for sale. It seems Blogger and Etsy sort of go together, while us Bloggers write about stuff, the Etsy peeps create it!

So obviously I explored the Etsy world to see what it was all about and I was blown away by how many fabulous things are out there from jewelry to home decor and Vintage finds. If I wasn't watching my wallet at the moment I would totally be stocking up on cute stuff all over Etsy! I also found out that my own friend has an Etsy shop!

Her name is Elizabeth and her shop is PSquared Designs, I found out about it when she posted a link on Facebook and of course I checked it out. Right away I was totally in love with all of her items! Elizabeth is an artist and lives in NYC, She paints and also creates this pretty jewelry. I especially love her fabulous Multi-chain Wrist Watches. I have seen them in person and they are so beautiful. Elizabeth can also create custom pieces when requested and is making me a multi-chain bracelet.

I thought I would share some of her designs with you all since I know everyone loves to discover a new place to shop:



Time After Time Multi-chain Wrist Watch
My personal fav



Twisted Bracelet



Chain Of Fools Earrings

So pretty! Please check out her shop if you have a moment.
Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f