Tuesday 15 December 2009

Let's Talk Wedges

First off, I am SO SICK of hearing about Tiger Woods and his mistresses. On my vacation I turned on the TV and it said "Breaking News" under an interview with one of his (many) mistresses. Since when was a celebrity's infidelity breaking news?!! Resputable news outlets should be embarrased that they are including stories like this on the 5, 6 and 10 o'clock news. It's disgusting. Breaking news is a natural disastor, terrorism, elections, and a slew of over things that I care more about than Tiger Woods. Ok, now I'm done but uggghhhh.

So let's talk wedges. One of my absolute FAV kinds of shoes. I'm not sure what it is about them but I just love the wedge. Today I am wearing these beauties:



It made me think about all the wedges I have and love, and how many more are out there. Sooooo I decided to search the internet for some lovely wedges that I would just love to own and share them. Some people hate wedges, I don't know why but I guess they aren't for everyone.

Wedge Sandals are my top choice for summer. These are the Flowerella Wedge from Bakers.



I don't have wedge boots yet but these Plotrowski boots from Aldo would be a fab addition to my closet.



or these Bastain wedges that would be great for going out.




I love anything that ties around the ankle like these Bettye Muller wedge espadrilles from Zappos.com





Who doesn't love Louboutins?




I adore the leapard print on these ones from Giuseppe Zanotti




A beautiful pair by Jimmy Choo




Love this classy Mary Jane from Ralph Lauren at Piperlime



Pretty gold peep toes and quite affordable by Report


These are adorable little wedges from Aerosoles so you know they'll be comfy!



Lace wedges by Alix + Olivia for Payless










I love the cork bottom on these Dolce & Gabbana Denim wedges




Another pretty pair from Ralph Lauren



Ugg has a nice lined wintery warm boot










and of course, rain boots by Sperry



There are so many awesome wedges out there!! I hope you enjoy these. I will have more vacation pictures by Wednesday, I had Pole Dance class last night so I didn't have any time to edit pics.

Happy Shopping!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f