Thursday 3 December 2009

Dress To Impress

Oh Heyyyyy!! First of all I would like to say that I am in much more chipper spirits today. I think writing out some of my anger helped a bit, plus my Bff dragging me off to the gym & then shopping and lastly having a nice long convo with the Boyfriend. Sigh. It's good to get stuff of your chest, even if it's makes you feel silly. Sometimes really silly things can make you upset and I'm glad I got it all out of me.

Secondly, I want to thank everyone for your wonderful comments on yesterday's post. It means so much to me! When I started this blog I just wanted somewhere to ramble on about the random things that pop into my head and my love of all things fashion. I didn't tell anyone I started it and my friend convinced me to share it with others. It means so much to me that you like some of the things I post about! I even inspired my friend Lauren to start a blog of her very own The Red Stiletto. So thank you thank you! My blog is still a baby and I still have a lot to learn and figure out with this thing but I sure am enjoying myself. Also, if anyone can tell me where spell checker is on this updated editor, please share! haha.

So with the Holidays and my birthday approaching I have been thinking a lot about dresses. A year ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in a dress. My how things have changed since I practically live in dresses now! I just love them, I love how they look, how they feel and how you can add so many fun accessories to make just one dress go so many miles! My birthday party in January is semi-formal so of course everyone will be wearing dresses, except the Men obvs. And New Year's Eve is also another great time to rock a pretty frock! So here are some dresses I have been eyeing lately. I am trying to include fun, party ones. I hope you like!

This dress screams New Year's Eve to me.
I would go minimal with jewelry on this since the dress itself is a statement.
Maybe just some bracelets or a hot clutch.
Black tights would also work with it.



I was originally drawn to this dress because it came in Emerald Green!
One of my fav colors.
It seems to have sold out though. Sad face.
The dress is still hot and I think of it as a blank canvas.
Hot hot shoes and an up-do would make this an outfit.



Red is fab holiday color.
This dress is just lovely.


Target surprised me by having a huge selection (online) of party dresses.
This dress is only $29.99 and comes in 7 colors.



I ordered this dress for my birthday party.
Modcloth.com has a huge selection of dresses and a lot of them are under $100.00



I also love this one on their site:
and there are so many more I love!



Very pretty and gold is another great holiday color!
I love the addition of lace to this.

I also like this one



I love this dress and it comes in 6 colors.
On their mannequins Express has these dresses paired with tights of the same color.
I love the monochromatic look. Add a statement necklace and you got it!



And one-shoulder dresses are always fab.
So purdy.



I hope you all like these lovely dresses! There are soooo many more I like but then this post would be like, a mile long!

My vacation starts at 4am Friday and I'm finally getting excited! Guess who hasn't started packing yet?
Me! I know, bad bad. I made my list though!
and I got a pre-cruise pedi last night.
OPI's Overexposed In South Beach in honor of our 1st stop, Miami!!




Happy Shopping Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f