Friday 18 December 2009

Friday Fun Facts

Today I am in a fabulous mood! Partly because it's Friday and partly because the Girls are coming over tonight. I also don't really have anything to complain about at the moment hahaha. Soooo I thought it would be fun to take a break from my passion for fashion and share some dirty deets about yours truly <3 Ok so none of them are actually dirty but you get the idea!


Fun Facts about Katy


My full first name is Kathleen which prompts many people to call me Kathy. This is in no way OK with me. It's Katy, Kate or Kathleen. Thanks!


I think vanity license plates are incredibly irritating especially ones that only make sense to the person driving that car.





I was born in the great State of New York but moved to Ontario, Canada when I was 5. I lived there for 7 years and currently hold dual citizenship to both the US and Canada.



I'm 75% Irish and 25% Slovak which means there is no hope for a tan here.



When I was a little girl I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, move to Hawaii and work with Dolphins. My inspiration was the TV show Seaquest DSV and that talking dolphin named Darwin.



When I was 3 and 4 I only referred to myself as Jayce because of my favorite TV show, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Yes it was a boy show. My family still calls me Jayce.



I love the beach and would love to live somewhere that is warm year round so I can go all the time.



I prefer to drink wine over any other alcoholic beverage



I have a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Administration and no intention of working in hospitality ever again.



I still don't know what I want to 'be' when I grow up



My dream car is a Lexus IS250 AWD in white.



It's really easy to make me cry.



I won't put air in my own tires because I'm afraid they will blow up in my face.



I don't eat french fries, tomatoes or anything containing mayonnaise.




I want to be married before I'm 30.



I once had stitches in my tongue.



I could eat steak everyday. I love it so much.




I started getting white hairs at age 20. I dye my hair now.



I find helplessness incredibly irritating. I believe that there are some things that everyone should be able to do for themselves. Independence is a great quality.



Most people think I'm a bitch because I tend to be very quiet when I first meet someone. I'm not a bitch at all and just like to quietly observe a conversation before deciding if I want to join in.



Christmas is my favorite Holiday & July 4th is a close 2nd.



I'm obsessed with hearts & peace signs



I have FIVE tattoos. One of them is a heart.



I'm allergic to apple skin and pineapple (among many other things). Sometimes I eat both just to see what will happen.



My family & friends are very important to me.






I hope you enjoyed learning some stuff about me! Have a happy Friday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f