Monday 21 December 2009

Animal Attraction

Happy Monday All! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Girl's Night of Friday was a ton of fun. We all got eachother lovely little gifts and everyone enjoyed exchanging. We drank hot cocoa and had yummy sugar cookies (homemade by me!! Recipe coming soon) and then played dirt Mad Libs. Soooooo funny. We were all doubled over laughing.

On Saturday everyone was going crazy about some blizzard that never happened. We got less than 4 inches starting around 4am Sunday morning. To be honest, we live in NH so it's not like it doesn't snow every year. It makes me so crazy when people get all hot and bothered refusing to leave their homes because it's supposed to snow a few inches.

We went out on Saturday night to have dinner with My Mans' family and then to celebrate two friends' birthdays. We had a blast playing pool and having some beers. My ex-boyfriend happened to be at the same bar and we all had a good laugh about how awful he looked. Awful is seriously an understatement but shallow I know, really though who doesn't relish that fact when they look WAY better than an ex?!

So anyway this should be a relatively easy week considering most other offices are closed or closing early. We leave to NY on Thursday afternoon and I cannot wait! I'm done all my shopping and am really excited to wrap the gifts. Wrapping is one of my favorite parts...weird right?

So today I am thinking about animal prints because I find that I am suddenly taken by them. I used to think animal prints were trashy and it's true that in the past there were/are a lot of trash-tacular animal print fashions but lately I am seeing so many classy looks using leapard prints, zebra prints and even animal hair. So I decided to share some of the lovely style with you all!

These first few tops are from one of my fav places to get inexpensive cute shirts, Forever 21:








































Happy Shopping Everyone!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f