Monday 14 December 2009

Please Warm Me Up

Eeeeek I have been trying to catch up on all the Blogs that I follow. There is so much to read and so much great fashion and other fun stuff out there!! If I haven't gotten to yours yet I'm sorry I promise I'll get there!

I also want to apologize for not replying to comments, not that I think people expect me to but apparantly all of the notification e-mails were going to my "spam" folder so I had NO IDEA I even had comments. Sorry, love you all! <3

So today I woke up and it was 20 something degrees. Yesterday it snowed and then rained for hours. Rain in this cold is the worst because everything was covered in ice this morning. My BF texted me from work asking me to be extra careful driving today because the roads were disasterous. When I left my complex the Honda Accord in front of me was going WAY TOO FAST and I watched as they lost control and flew off into a snow bank. Scary. She had slammed her brakes on when the school bus on the other side of the road put up it's stop sign. Miss Accord, you should not be driving a car like that so fast on icy roads.

I have 4 wheel drive but that doesn't mean I'm immune to the bad weather, I slid right through a stop sign this morning. I don't get scared driving in bad weather as I'm used to it now and I'm a great driver being cautious when necessary. What scares me are the people like Miss Accord who drive too fast in cars that were not made for icy & wet conditions. I just don't trust the other drivers out there.

So anyway, now that I can officially put away my shorts, tanks and swim suits it's time to think about sweaters, scarves, hats and other warm goodies. Here is some lovely warm winter gear for you all!!

Gotta keep those ears warm ya know!

Delish!! I could just curl up on my couch with a cup of this stuff.
My guilty pleasure in winter is Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha :)


This comes in tons of adorable colors!
I am desperately in need of new sweaters.


What a cute idea!!

I love poms poms.



I actually bought these last year.
They are warm & waterproof!!
and Lilly likes to play with the pom poms.


Keep warm even under the covers!


I am in love with these.
I still wear shorts to bed in Winter and always walk around in knee-high socks & slippers.
These are like a combination of the two!!


These things are so soft.


My Mom used to make this for me in a mug.
I love to sip it while curled up on the couch.



Love the buttons.


The pockets are just the cutest thing.



I like the super long length of these gloves.

A little extra warmth over your leggings.


Happy shopping and stay warm!!!
<3

and don't worry I will be posting more about my vaca!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f