Tuesday 22 December 2009

Shear Envy

I have long, straight hair. I'm not complaining, because I know that there are many girls out there would kill to have straight hair, I just wish it would do something! My hair doesn't hold a curl and usually falls out of any style I attempt, my stylist says my hair is 'too healthy' haha. Over the years I have sported many hairstyles from a short pixie style cut (sorry no photos exist!) to bangs and layers. Not to mention my dye happy days of blue hair.

Now it's mostly all one length with some angles in the front, I usually have 'side' bangs but I've let them grow out recently. I think they'll be back tomorrow. Since my hair doesn't do much I switch up my part a lot, lately doing a middle part, or sometimes I just pin back the shorter bang pieces.

Here are some celebrity hairstyles that I love from middle parts to up-dos.

Mega Middle Parts


Amanda Bynes


Kate Beckinsale
LOVE her.


Lauren Conrad


Jennifer Aniston

Sassy Side Swept Bangs


Nicole Richie


Rachel McAdams


Hilary Swank

Pretty Up-dos


Emmy Rosum


Rachel McAdams


Sandra Bullock


Jessica Biel


Kate Beckinsale


Audrey Hepburn

Wonderful Waves


Lindsay Lohan


Rachel Bilson


Gwyneth Paltrow


Katie Holmes

Fabulous Full Bangs


Anne Hathaway



Selena Gomez


Heidi Klum


Kate Hudson

So many pretty ladies!!
I hope everyone is having a fab week so far!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f