Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas Is Just Around The Corner

and I'm sooooooooooo excited. Like, beyond excited. My Boyfriend is coming to New York with me to spend Christmas with me and my Family!! I honestly can't even remember if I ever mentioned in my little Blog that I am a native New Yorker and all my Family still lives there.

Sometimes I feel really left out because My Sister & Brother & Parents get to do things together and I feel like I'm missing out on fun stuff. (I almost started crying just writing that) So you might ask why do I not move back? Three reasons,
  1. Not a good time to be looking for a new job
  2. My Boyfriend won't move (possibly ever, I'm working on that)
  3. I love my Friends
So those are good enough reasons for me, for now. Also, New York is just magical to me. It's my Disney World, my happiest place on earth. I don't know if my life would actually be better in NY but I would be closer to my Family and I just hold NY in the highest regard.

Anyway, this is the FIRST Christmas my Boyfriend and I will be spending together.

What??!! you say.

I don't know how I make it sound but we have been together for one year. We actually first got together a few days before Christmas last year (Our Story) and I left for NY something like two days after. Our official anniversary is New Year's Eve so the one year deal is just coming up. Maybe it's because we live together that it seems like so much longer, maybe it's because we were friends for so long before and that we were smitten with eachother long before that first kiss. But it seems like so much longer. We officially moved in together three months after we started dating. He spent more time at my place anyway because it was much nicer than his so it just seemed logical. We have since left that apartment and moved into a new one that we chose together so it is more ours than the last one.

So this year we get to be together on Christmas. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well yes I could but I'm satisfied that we get to spend my favorite holiday together, on my turf.

I am almost finished all of my Christmas shopping and this Friday all my lovely Ladies are coming over for a Girl's Night and gift exchange. I can't wait to see them, I feel like it's been awhile since the five of us were all together.

So since I'm clearly too excited to focus on anything else right now I thought I would share some gift ideas! I am jumping on that wishlist bandwagon. I'm not going to share my wishlist, mostly because I already bought myself everything on it (which is why shopping for me is so tough, if you can beat me to the purchase you win) and the other things I want are things that I know I'm not getting no matter how much I wish for them.

There are some things I came across that I think would be fun gifts for people, fun little gifts that could be for anyone.

My friends and I are picture people. Aside from taking obnoxious amounts of photos we often frame pictures as gifts for eachother. These frames are super fun and pretty.



For some reason I love this thing. You get two little frogs for your FrogOSphere and food to feed them. Maybe cute for kids? I don't know, I don't have kids so I can just imagine.



I looooove this scent. I bought the foaming hand soap in this scent.


So cute I might actually buy one for myself.



Could be fun times.


OPI Nail Polish Duos





You can't go wrong with gift cards!



or a bottle of wine
unless they don't drink...



I found like 10 million cool things that I think would be great gifts but now I can't seem to located them all.
Oh well.

Oh an I'm sorry for lying about putting up my vacation post by yesterday, I got sucked into Holiday shopping so I promise it will go up tonight.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f