Thursday 24 December 2009

Homeward Bound

So first of all I'm at work. My Boss decided that the office would open for 3 hours, 9 - 12. Total scrooge. My Boyfriend has to work too so it's not a total loss since we can't leave for NY until he's home, duh! So last night I did not do any packing whatsoever. It's only for 2 days so I will throw some stuff in a bag when I get home, last minute is my style.

Instead of packing we ordered chinese food, opened a bottle of red wine and exchanged gifts. We decided to do it last night because we didn't want to drag our gifts for eachother to NY only to have to drag them back here after. So I thought I would share some of the fabulous things he got me, I'm sure it will get everyone excited to give & get their presents from Santa.

My Man got me a total of 7 presents, some of them were little things and a couple were bigger. I love them all. First, my absolute favorite part of the gifts me got me was...the card!! Not many Men I know are card guys, my Brother never gives cards and my Man doesn't either but he took the time to write me a card and that was honestly the most special thing to me. The rest of the gifts were so well thought out and it meant a lot to me that he put so much thought into even the little ones.

The other lovely presents:

Rachel Ray's Big Orange Book

To me it wasn't a 'cook for me wench' type of gift but the 'we can make new recipes together' type.

An iTunes gift card.
I love music and spend so much $$ downloading new songs from iTunes so it is a perfect gift for me!

10 Piece Screw Driver Set

I know this seems odd but I'm a do-it-yourself kinda gal.  I have this tiny tool box and the 3 worst screw drivers on the planet. Having nice new ones is fabulous.

Coach Amanda Wristlet

I literally squealed when I opened it.

iPod Touch Armband


I never told him I wanted this but I did. I even told a friend, who didn't tell him.
When I go to the gym I constantly drop my ipod becuase I have nowhere to put it.

Victoria's Secret Lingerie


No one has ever bought me lingerie, and he apparantly has never bought it for anyone. It made me feel so good to know that he thinks I'm sexy and the lingerie is SOOOO pretty. The one he got is all black but similar in style to this one.

and lastly,

Swarovski Hermine Bangle


Soooo pretty, love it. Wearing it right now!

He did such a great job of picking out gifts for me. It really showed how well he knows me, and pays attention. He picked everything out himself, without the help of friends or sales staff and these are best gifts I have ever received. He loved all the gifts I got him equally as much.

I can't wait to be on our way to NY and spend the evening with my family. Being able to see my family is the most important part of the holidays for me. Living in another state makes me really appreciate the time I get to spend with them. Even if there were no gifts this Christmas it would still be wonderful becuase I get to spend it with my Family and the Man I love.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and that you all get to spend time with Family, friends and significant others because that is truly the most important thing.

I also hope Santa brings you all your heart desires ;)
 Merry Christmas!
<3









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f