Wednesday 20 January 2010

Blog Awards & Birthday Gifts

Oh my, I was gifted two lovely awards this week! I am so humbled by the recognition from my fellow bloggers.  I received them to two ladies whose blogs I adore. I cannot say thank you enough!

From the beautiful Jennifer at I'm Just A Girl...  I received this award:


Hope over and check out Jen's blog. Her blog has a lot of heart and soul and a great variety of entertaining posts. You will enjoy reading it I promise!

and the rules of this award are:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

15 is a lot of blogs!
So here they are:
A Wonderfelle World
Annie at Chapters Of Our Life
The Pursuit Of Happiness
Carissa at The Lovely Dove
Domestic Bliss
Color Me Katie
Rachel at The Redhead Fashionista
Christen at La Rue Neuve
Laura Leigh at The Human Trampoline
Lilu at Live It Love It
Kinsey Michaels
Ty Fields at Capture The World
Nicole Leigh at Summer Is My Favorite
Jill at Life After College
It's Like I'm...mmmagic

and my second award is the Happy Award and it comes from Jill at Life After College one of my newest blog friends whom I adore!


The rules of this lovely award are to name 10 things that make me happy and 5 blogs that make me happy.
Here they are:

10 things that make me happy:
1. Ryan
2. Starbucks peppermint mocha
3. sunrises & sunsets
4. movie theather popcorn
5. friends & family
6. happy endings (like in movies)
7. new jeans
8. music
9. a good conversation
10. all my new blog friends

and 5 blogs that make me happy & always put a smile on my face:
1. My Teacups In Peony
2. Oh, Mishka
3. oofa luffa le
4. life is BANANAS
5. BonBon Rose Girls

and there you go. Awards all over the place!
Now onto the gifts!!

I got some really lovely things from my Family and Boyfriend.
From my Sister and her Girlfriend I got a bottle of wine and this beautiful custom made multi-chain bracelet from Etsy shop PsquaredDesigns



From my Brother and his Girlfriend I got a gorgeous long pearl and silver necklace



And Ryan (Boyfriend) booked a weekend getaway for us up in Lincoln, NH. Lincoln is home to Loon Mountain ski resort and the Kangamangus Highway which is the most popular road for foliage viewing in NH. Since it is near a large ski resort Lincoln is a super adorable little ski town with lots of restaurants and local shops, outlet shopping, snow mobilibing and more. He booked a room with a private balcony and our hotel has a lovely indoor pool. So excited!



I also got some lovely gifts from my friends, like this:

and
Peace sign pajamas,
a framed photo,
votive candle,
and two cute ice cube trays
oh, money from my Parents haha.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f