Sunday 17 January 2010

My Weekend: Siblings and My Birthday Party!

So this weekend was a blast. My Siblings came late Friday night after me and the Girls decorated the house and prepared some of the food for the party. We had fun decorating and eating pizza.

I woke up on Saturday feeling not much older haha even though it was my birthday. Sadly the Boyfriend had to work so I took my siblings to lunch at my favorite Irish pub The Peddler's Daughter. After some awesome food we headed out to the Anheuser Busch Brewery for a tour, tasting and to see the Budweiser Clydesdales.

Me & My Sis at The Peddler's Daughter


At the Brewery


Free beer!

After the brewery we headed home to veg out for a few. My Sister and I painted our nails, mine were black with a shimmer. We went out to dinner to a local Mexican restaurant, they had an hour wait and are always super busy. Thankfully Ryan's friend is a manager there so we only had to wait a few minutes.

After dinner we headed home to get dolled up and prepare for the party. We served appetizers like taco dip, cheese & crackers, cocktail franks and veggies. For desserts we had our custom birthday cake, an edible arrangement and chocolate lollipops made by Lauren. We served pitchers of white chocolate and chocolate martinis. Everyone had a great time, including myself. The party ran into the night with everyone leaving around 2am. Here are photos, including my fabulous birthday dress.


My Birthday dress
BCBG Lace-embellished sateen dress
Steve Madden Luxe heels
I kept my hair simple in a low pony tail.


Me & Lauren my co-birthday girl


Our custom black and white birthday cake


Me & My Man


The table


blowing out the candles!


Siblings & Significant others


Ladies

Today we were all in fairly rough shape haha so we took it easy, having an early lunch and then bowling.


A little bowling collage.

I hope everyone had a really great weekend, I appreciate all the birthday wishes very much!!
I took tomorrow off so it will be a lovely 3 day weekend. I plan to sleep in and relax.
What did you all do this weekend?
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f