Monday 25 January 2010

Will I Flip for Flip Video?

I love taking videos but rarely do because my little Olympus FE-280 camera kind of sucks for videos. I have heard a lot about this little Flip thing. Does anyone have one? Do they make good videos? Mine videos always come out too dark when I use my digital camera.

The Flip comes in 4 different versions apparantly, Ultra, Ultra HD, Mino and MinoHD. Having an HD video camera would be pretty sweet,  the regular ones come in pretty colors too.



Hmmm thinking about making the investment, I think it might be a fun little toy!

Something else that might be fun? This adorable Compliments Dinnerware from CB2, I think they would put a smile on any guests face!


Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!

My little Lilly is having surgery today and I'm a worried mama,
 I won't get to see her until tomorrow evening I hope she's not scared and lonely!!
Kitten separation anxiety over here today.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f