Monday 4 January 2010

Fun and Flirty Florals

I love floral prints because they are distinctly feminine. Colorful flowers just evoke that feeling of sunshine and spring for me and since it's freezing and there's snow on the ground I can think of nothing better than sunshine and spring to put a smile on my face!

This coming spring I definitely want to add some more floral prints to my wardrobe. I'm thinking shoes & dresses but there are plenty of other ways to add some girly flower power to your look.



Be My Valentine Dress & Summer School Dress, both from ModCloth

T-Bags Sweetheart Top in Mystic Floral on revolveclothing.com


Floral Bodycon Skirt from TopShop

Madden Girl pumps


Floral Crepe top from Forever 21

Floral Bangle from Forever 21

Floral bobby pins on Etsy

Valentino 'Fleurs Couture' Tote

I hope everyone had a great weekend & is having a Happy Monday!
Happy Shopping!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f