Wednesday 27 January 2010

What Would You Take?

In the movie Leap Year, Matthew Goode's charactor begs the question,

"If your house was burning to the ground and you had only 60 seconds, what would you take?"

My verbiage may not exactly match the movie's but you get the idea.
So this morning on my way to work I was thinking, what would I take?
I came up with 5 things I would make sure I had:

1. Ryan
2. My Cats, Lilly & Jinx
3. My grandmother's diamond ring
(if it wasn't already on my finger or in the safe deposit box where it currently resides.)
4. My laptop
5. cellphone

The last two I would want not because they are expensive but because all of my pictures are on my laptop and I need to call 911 somehow right? 60 seconds may not be long enough for all those things but I would make damn sure I had my cats and Ryan by my side!

So,
What would YOU take??



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f