Thursday 21 January 2010

Shoes Will Make Me Feel Better

So I'm kind of annoyed right now. While it would be impossible for me to truly explain why my two co-workers are terrible human beings and ruder than rude I want to share my frustration with someone about what just happened. I'll start with this: my co-workers are both overweight (which has nothing to do with why I dislike them) and they both eat drive-thru or take out everyday for lunch, sometimes MORE THAN ONCE in a day. It's very unhealthy and I don't get it but it probably contributes to them being sick all the time. Either way I don't say anything about it but I feel like maybe it explains why they are bitchy to me.

So anyway, my co-worker just offered me some potato chips and I politely declined and they started whispering and giggling and it was pretty obvious they were making fun of me. So I'm annoyed because this isn't the first time. They make rude comments all the time about what I eat and say things like, "Oh you wouldn't eat it, it has too much fat" or "I baked brownies but they're small so you don't have to worry about too many calories". The thing is, I eat like a normal person. I bring my lunch everyday because it is more cost effective not because I'm afraid of McDonalds! I really don't understand why they care anyway. Maybe I should start saying, "Oh you wouldn't eat this, it's too healthy".  It's just so annoying. I shouldn't feel bad for eating healthy!

 I'm not going to let them bring me down!

So now that I got that off my chest it's slow at work and I have been looking at shoes online today because let's face it, a nice pair of shoes can sometimes lift a bad mood. There are so many times that I have been in a super shitty mood and I go to Marshalls and cruise the shoe section and find a lovely pair that puts a smile on my face or leave with nothing but feel better anyway. I know how shallow it is, it's ok but sometimes you just need a pick me up in the form of a retail hug.

Here are some sky high stilettos to lift your spirits:


Sergio Rossi peeps toes in magenta


Brian Atwood studded sling-backs


BCBG two-tone sequin pump


Giuseppe Zanotti patent pumps

and no one beats Christian Louboutin



and for the low low price of $2830.00 these can be yours:


sigh.
I feel better.

Oh ya, and because I clearly have an addiction to shopping, I purchased 3 swimsuits today from Victoria's Secret, also because they had free shipping. I thought I'd share:







in black sequins.
All of them are black, hmmm. Just that kind of mood I guess.

I hope everyone is having a LOVELY thursday! Friday is just around the bend!
I'm not going to let my co-workers ruin my day!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f