Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hello Sailor

I don't know about you but I find this swoon worthy:


Sailors in uniform.
Hold me back.

Either way, the uniforms that these lovely pieces of man meat soldiers are wearing have carried over into fashion and Nautical inspired clothes are all over the place.

Chanel is probably one of the names that comes to your mind when you think of this style, here are some examples from their Cruise 2010 rtw collection:







And here are some styles I've seen in stores and online that are sure to nail the style and look fabulous while doing less damage to your wallet.


Tops from Forever 21




Jeans and shorts from Arden B




Bandage Skirt by Pleasure Doing Business




Dress by Thread Social




Sailor's Knot & Natutical Chain Bracelets from Banana Republic


Peep Toe Pump by Leg Avenue


Rope Wedges by Cynthia Vincent

And now you're ready to hit the high seas!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Happy Shopping!
<3

PS: I want to add that like, 20 minutes after I wrote this post I checked my e-mail and there was a message from Forever 21 with the subject: All Things Nautical. Scary right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f