Tuesday 19 January 2010

I Need Some Inspiration

I'm so tired today, even though I did a whole lot of nothing yesterday with my day off. I still have that sleepy glossy feeling in my eyes. I spent the day doing marketing reports and tweaking the programs on my new work computer. My Boss set it up over the weekend, how nice of him. I have also had SO MUCH catching up to do on everyone's blogs!! Thank you all, by the way for the birthday wishes & comments on my dress! So very nice of you, I feel the love today for sure.

Yesterday after my rowdy siblings too off for Ny & NJ Ryan and I went to see The Book Of Eli.

 I really liked it, it made you think and it had a lot of action. I definitely recommend it.
We also watched Monsters vs. Aliens, compliments of Netflix (he had no idea I put it on our list hahaha)


 and it was super adorable.
After that, since I had no intention of leaving my couch again we watched the first 2 episdes from Season 1 of Dexter.


 I totally love it so far. I'm now on episode 5!

It snowed overnight from Sunday to Monday. It stopped for a little while then started up again and snowed ALL DAY today. Everyone is complaining about it but I love it. Snow is just so beautiful. I took a couple of pictures around our complex.





Just gorgeous!!

On Sunday night we watched the Golden Globes. My Sister's Girlfriend works in the industry & her company votes for the Globes so we HAD to. My 2 highlights:
Sandra winning!!!

and this dress:

the color, the ruffles, gorgeous.

I also got some fabulous gifts for my birthday that I am going to tell you about tomorrow! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I know out west you are getting a lot of rain, hang in there!!
More fashion is coming your way this week! I just need to recoup after my family weekend, they sure take a lot out of me haha.

OH and I really need some new music so if anyone can recommend some good stuff please leave a comment or e-mail me. I have some iTunes gift cards I need to use!!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f