Friday 1 January 2010

Two Thousand Ten!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had some fabulously fun times ringing in the new year last night. I know I did! So far 2010 has been spent in bed with an incredible hangover compliments of massive quantities of red wine. It's OK though, I've been enjoying nachos, burritos, pizza and lots of gatorade hahaha! Obviously a diet is not one of my resolutions!

Here are some pretty pictures from last night! Unfortunately I totally forgot to snap a pic of my super cute NYE outfit but I assure you it was hot hot hot!!


I came home to these BEAUTIFUL flowers from Ryan


Fresh snow for the new year!


Dinner at Buckleys Great Steaks in Merrimack, NH for our 1 year anniversary
I had a delicious rib-eye with red wine demi-glace, roasted red potatoes and green beans with bacon
Our dessert was a champagne cake with strawberries, whipped cream, & chocolate ganache.


Me & My Girl Kinsey
Check her out: here


New Years Kiss!!
<3

Hungover & in bed with the kitties

and a little video:

Can you tell he's happy it's our anniversary? hahaha

Also, I started a second blog since I'm just so full of stuff to share! It's called Three Hundred Sixty Five Loves and the concept is to share 1 thing a day that I just love at the moment.
Check it out!!

Happy Happy New Year!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f