Friday 15 January 2010

TGIF & LBD

Happy Friday everyone!! I thought it would never get here, this week felt sooooooooo long but finally it has arrived! Also arriving today; my Brother & Sister with their significant others. I can't wait to see them!! I'm turning 26 tomorrow and hopefully I don't cry very much as I am ever so slightly devastated to be entering my 'late' twenties. My Boyfriend has already dealt with a lot of tears this week and I really hope I can keep my shit together for the rest of the weekend.

I realize 26 isn't that old but it just makes me think of all the things I haven't done yet so I am trying really hard to turn my frown upside down and be happy for the things I do have and stop dwelling on those that I do not have. I will also be drinking a lot which I think will help hahaha. I also do try VERY hard to keep this blog upbeat but let's be real with eachother, I am not happy-go-lucky every day so there is no way my blog could be. Thank you all for dealing with me during my week of turning 26. I promise as soon as I'm over it I will stop my whining and spare you all the dramatics.

Now, I am SUPER excited to wear my new party dress! and I bought so many cute plates and decorations over the last few weeks and tonight all my girls are coming over for a decorating pizza party!! I am beyond excited for that. I love spending time with my girlfriends and I will definitely be way less stressed since they are all going to be helping out. Love them dearly.

And onto the fashion! When I began my birthday dress search I wanted black and white. Or off-white and black or whatever. I ended up with a black dress but I promise it is so gorgeous and not just a black dress. It did get me thinking though about how important a good LBD is. I tried on so many so now I think I'm an expert haha. Here are a few lovely choices that I felt like sharing with you all!


This tiered lace halter dress from BCBG was my runner up. My Boyfriend really liked it but decided it was too sexy to wear in front of my Siblings haha. You can't really tell from the pic but the neckline is plunging. I love the feathers on the bottom they add a nice touch.
PS this dress is ON SALE right now for $113 down from $378.



Arden B Sequin Tube Dress
Love the sequins of course!!



3/4 Sleeve Dress from Betsey Johnson
I love Betsey but sometime her dresses are too poofy for my taste, I think this one keeps it classy though.



This sassy number is by Valentino
I'll keep dreaming but isn't it so pretty?

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! It sounds like this week was rough for a few of us so I hope everyone has a chance to kick back and relax (with a cocktail) this weekend!
Love you all & Happy Shopping!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f