Tuesday 26 January 2010

Red, White and Pink

I'm talking Valentine's Day of course!! One day every year where we ladies are supposed to be spoiled silly by our men. Just kidding. While Valentine's Day has different meaning for everyone I mostly enjoy the holiday because of all the pink, red and hearts. Since I love hearts so much it's like a day made just for me haha.

 All the stores are decked out and ready to assault your eyes with everything cutesy so prepare yourself before embarking on a shopping trip! I decided to pick a few things I like that say Valentine's Day to me, wether you are attached or single you can certainly enjoy cute Valentine's inspired clothes or accessories. Or even some gifts to give your Gal pals, or yourself because gifts for yourself are alwyas in fashion.







Tee, flip flops and socks from Old Navy
I don't recommend wearing the socks and flops together...





Sunglasses, pillow cases and photo frame from Urban Outfitters


Pink Amethyst ring from Macys


Red Rose Dress from Arden B


Tops from Forever 21


Poppy totes from Coach

Pink knit dress from Ann Taylor Loft


Red pumps and heart tote from BeBe
Tote also available in pink


Candy heart undies from Express comes with 4 adorable pairs

Remember when you were little? Did your Mom deck you out in red or pink or both? Mine did. This year I will proabably dress myself in V-day colors, but not in a onesie or overalls like back in the day.

Anyone making  big plans for Valentine's Day? We decided to skip gifts and just go out to dinner but I'd love to hear what everyone else is planning!
...
XOXO
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f