Saturday 2 January 2010

A Lazy Saturday & Mini House Tour

We have been having a fabulously lazy Saturday today. We met some friends for brunch this morning before running some errands. We ended up at the mall so I could have Verizon order me a new phone since mine spazzed out. There are some seriously fantastic after Holiday sales right now! I'm quite surprised I didn't go bananas and spend like crazy ha! I ended up getting a few super cute sweaters for a really good deal!



I snagged this pretty number from Banana Republic for $25, down from $60


And this one I grabbed in solid gray too from The Gap for $9.99 & $14.99
Not bad huh?! So since the rest of my day has been spent lounging about our apartment I thought I would share some of our lovely home with you all. Interior decorator I am not, but there are a few things in our place that I really love, We still have a lot we want to do but here our some of my favs.


My walk-in closet. It is an absolute horrid distator right now but we are adding more shelves and I'll share it's new & improved look once it's done!


Pictures of Manhattan that hang above our bed, we have the Empire State building and Lady Liberty.


These metal wall sconses from CB2 in our dining room against the blue wall.


The dining table, I'm just itching to put those Pier 1 damask chairs here!!


built-in wine rack above the kitchen sink


Counter top wine rack


The green wall in our kitchen with this cute little wine motif on it


Star mirror that was gifted to me by our friend Amber


This refinished red dresser that serves as our 'junk drawers' and holds some of my photography


An empty wine bottle that I turned into a simple decoration and one of my photos


Our colorful bookshelf!
We'll be adding another soon for the rest of our books


The ladder shelf in our bedroom


Pier 1 table lamps next to our bed, they fit in so well with our bedroom decor


My diploma that hangs in our hallway, I'm really quite proud of it.


The decor in our guest bathroom, the colors are so pretty


The frame I got from Kinsey for Christmas


Photo frames that hang in our hallway.

I hope you enjoyed the little tour. We still have so much to accomplish in our home but it's really coming together. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!! It snowed last night and will snow again tonight, if you'd like to see some pictures check out Three Hundred Sixty Five Loves.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f