Saturday 23 January 2010

Holy Lazy Weekend Batman!

So Ryan and I decided not to really make any plans this weekend. Usually we have a party or get together we are headed to, dinner date etc. but this weekend we decided to just take it easy and go with the flow.

Friday night Ryan was craving Angelina's Coal Fired Pizza so we headed there for dinner around 6 o'clock. Their food is always delicious. We ordered the pizza of the week which was a steak pizza with roasted peppers. It was delicious! Designer pies can be so good but I still believe nothing beats a good old fashioned cheese or pepperoni pizza. Sometimes that just really satifies a craving. My favorite designer pizza though is Bertucci's Sporkie; Sweet Italian sausage with ricotta cheese, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. So good.


Our steak & peppers pizza

After dinner we did our weekly food shopping. Usually we do this on Sundays but we didn't go last weekend since we had so much left over food in the house. We got a lot of meats and veggies. Can't wait to make some delish recipes!

This morning we took our little Lilly to the vet. She is having surgery on Monday, getting spayed. I'm not nervous but they are required to explain the possible complications so I'm worried about  my little baby. She cried the whole way there lol. It was so cute/sad. When we got home she was so tired she climed into a pile on blankets and pillows and passed out.


little passed out baby

We had dinner with Ryan's family tonight which was super fun. Even though my family lives in NY we have spent more time with them, just because his family has different working hours. So it was nice to meet them for dinner.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
Tomorrow my Girlfriend and I are going to see Leap Year!! I'm soooooooo excited.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f