Sunday 24 January 2010

Interesting Fashion Find & A Chick Flick

I looking at Intermix online and these crazy shirts and dress really caught my eye. I'm not sure if I would wear them but they are definitely edgy & different and very aristic. I could actually see one of the tops paired with liquid (or leather) leggings or skinny jeans and a pair of studded shoes.

The designer is Beatrice Boyle for Browns Focus and you can check these styles out here:








Maybe throw on these leather leggings by Seventy Two Changes and these booties by Dolce Vita and you have yourself a pretty fierce outift.






And in other news. Today I went to see Leap Year with two of my Girlfiends. The movie was definitely a feel good romatic comedy and it actually had a lot of laughs. The plot was pretty obvious but I still enjoyed it and would recommend it for a girl's night! Amy Adams is so adorable and Matthew Goode is just yummy.

<3
Enjoy the rest of the weekend dearies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f